Monday, February 14, 2005

Fifteen Miles Later

Miles get it?

Happy Valentine's Day. Says old friend:

"It's a greeting card holiday - yes; but I like it
anyway. Come to think of it, I like most holidays - even the ones people
complain about like New Year's Eve and Fourth of July. I even celebrate
Bastille day. On Arbor day I generally get drunk on a great bottle of wine
and have an extravagant dinner."

Fuck that. Your Boy is out looking for a Lonelyheart.

Is that The Weapons? Because me and them had a strange day like two years ago.


(Pardon the repeated cobrasnake suggestions. L.A. lingers within me even months after I've departed.)

There's a new Sleep If You Need To up. Enjoy that shit.

I hate Valentine's Day. But I am alone. Unacceptable. There's much work to be done.

No comments: