Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sort of Homeless Once Again




















Above: A little flowchart I made for Vulcan Video. It's rough 'cause it's a rough draft. (Original Flickr jam here.)

• Paraphrased telephone conversation between Jush and The Devil Himself, October 2, 2008


TDH: The thing about it is, like, I have some time to kill. But it's just enough time to not have time to really do anything. But too much time to do nothing.

J: I bet you have enough time to update your damn blog. It's been like a month.

TDH: For real? A month?

J: Maybe not a month. But like three solid weeks.

• So, yeah. Sorry about that. I am a little bit transient at the moment, having just moved out of my apartment, and waiting to move into the new place. I do, however, have a good feeling in the form of a suspicion that increased productivity is on the way. Right now, though, I am blogging at a coffee shop, which is about the lamest thing you can do with an afternoon.

• CFY,K hero Paul Pope's clothing line for DKNY finally came out. And I don't know. I could see rocking the hoodie, but I'm holding out for the Heavy Liquid hardcover and in the meantime holding it down for regular old black tee shirts.

• Anyway, like I said: There'll be more - I'm hoping a lot more - soon. In the meantime I'm waiting for B-Rett's official commentary on tonight's Vice Presidential debates.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally. jeez.

I'm watchin' the VP debate right now, and though I'm not the official political correspondent for this blog, I can say that in building a contingency plan for a McCain/Palin win, the only thing I can think of is:
Step one: vomit (literally)
Step two: ?

Anonymous said...

I will get back with my official political commentary later but I have to make sure that you know that etnies and Adult Swim are coming out with some limited edition Mooninite shoes on the
12th. If you are the Dev Self, a self-professed shoe junkie, you must own these shoes. And before you ask, just Google that shit cause no respectable website has any info.
P.S.
My word verification for this comment is bjesusfb. Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I am missing this.

Anonymous said...

Me too. I think we are like 80% of the readership.
FUCKING GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously! I can't even get a phone call of decent length anymore.

Anonymous said...

Okay, haven't heard from you in eons and was trying to hit ANOTHER bookmark(gasp, right?) and I accidently hit this one. Anyway, it must have been fate cause I'm lovin' the flow chart. Hope life is well.