Monday, February 05, 2007

How Much Tha Mobb Sold, Curtis?

















You've heard this, I imagine. (I subjected Ruth to the whole thing on the car ride home the other day, ha ha.) But whatever.

I don't have a whole lot for you on this post, besides the above hilarious picture of one Gigglestick Magillicutty. I was back home all weekend, watching high-dollar commercials and eating a metric ton of snack food.

The boy Jush got himself a Radocaster. Mind-blowing face-melters are soon to emerge from Camdonia.

Something for to look at: the "on-onedness" of Luca Tieri.

It used to be just an every-once-in-a-while-I-could-go-for-one thing, but now, according to my policy of co-signing everything Hov related, for good (really good), ill (bad meaning bad), or just okay, the staff here at CFY,K is now drinking Cherry Coke instead of Cristal.

Venture Bros season 2 doesn't come out till damn April. Here's some DVD artwork to get your mouth a-waterin'.

Hey, The Hard Goodbye's playing at Good Hurt tonight. They will kill. If you're in the LA area, go there. Make friends with the hot ass bartender ladies. Know that I wish I was there.

Get money, Shamanz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just when I thought I didn't know nearly enough about what Jay Z was up to, CFY,K steps in to handle it. Thanks, CFY,K.