Monday, February 05, 2007

How Much Tha Mobb Sold, Curtis?

















•
You've heard this, I imagine. (I subjected Ruth to the whole thing on the car ride home the other day, ha ha.) But whatever.

• I don't have a whole lot for you on this post, besides the above hilarious picture of one Gigglestick Magillicutty. I was back home all weekend, watching high-dollar commercials and eating a metric ton of snack food.

• The boy Jush got himself a Radocaster. Mind-blowing face-melters are soon to emerge from Camdonia.

• Something for to look at: the "on-onedness" of Luca Tieri.

• It used to be just an every-once-in-a-while-I-could-go-for-one thing, but now, according to my policy of co-signing everything Hov related, for good (really good), ill (bad meaning bad), or just okay, the staff here at CFY,K is now drinking Cherry Coke instead of Cristal.

• Venture Bros season 2 doesn't come out till damn April. Here's some DVD artwork to get your mouth a-waterin'.

• Hey, The Hard Goodbye's playing at Good Hurt tonight. They will kill. If you're in the LA area, go there. Make friends with the hot ass bartender ladies. Know that I wish I was there.

• Get money, Shamanz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just when I thought I didn't know nearly enough about what Jay Z was up to, CFY,K steps in to handle it. Thanks, CFY,K.