Sunday, January 27, 2008

Temporary Switch to Ultra-Lights




























• I've been trying to make this post for a while now, but I got all sick, so it's taking forever. The problem with like never getting sick is that when you do get sick you get sick as shit. But I'm coming around.

• The other day I drew a little comic strip I'm calling "Bird Turds." Would you maybe like to see it? (I also drew this other thing for it, but I don't know what for, really.)

Fantagraphics finally got on their grind and revamped their website. It wins now, and you can finally order directly from them. FancyNerds of the world, be stoked.

• I'm pondering this potential move, you know, to Austin. I think if were to base my decision solely on the music that's coming out of that place, I would already live there.









Spoon - "Black Like Me"









White Denim - "Shake Shake Shake"









The Octopus Project - "All the Friends You Can Eat"


• The Rai Child is reading over my shoulder at the moment, eating his gross food. Breathin' all hard and smackin'. The shit's disgusting. I would remind/implore him to bring it the fuck back already, but I'm tired of saying it.

No comments: