Thursday, February 07, 2008

I Wrote It On the Paper

















• I mean. I certainly don't want to straight jock these dudes' style, especially since I've been reading that shit forever. But, I'm sayin'. I don't think anybody gets to wreck the spot on a GFK reference except for Tony Starks himself. And also, have you ever had a banana nutrament? The shit is delicious.

• According to a popular poll, and at press time, this is the best thing that was on the internets in 2007. And even though I haven't made a prank phone call since we found this dude in the phone book listed as "Horney, Major" when I was like 12, I find it hard to disagree. Which means that, emotionally, I think I've aged about three years since then.

• Speaking of which, the Real World / Road Rules Gauntlet III Fantasy League - also known the most ridiculous thing that me and the Camdonians do - soldiers on. By my calculations, I am up by at least 700 points.

• So I drew this picture the other day. And, yes. Fine. It's not that good. I hear you. So, then, the question becomes: if I'm going to make images and they're not going to be that good, then why would I choose the female nude as a subject? I guess my rationale is that if I'm ever going to become a super hard-ass drawer in the mold of Los Bros and Paul Pope, then I have to start somewhere.

• Perhaps I'm too heavy on the italics on old CFY,K. But, then, no "blog" can be too Salingerian, right? Heh.

No comments: