Sunday, February 24, 2008































• Above: Bird Turds #5. (There has been some confusion about these things. So. If you click on the above picture it should open up the flickr photo page - I'm not that good at this stuff - in a new tab or window at which point you can click "all sizes" so that you might actually read it. If you feel like it.)

• How awesome would it be to be a foreign correspondent for CNN from your outpost in Secondlife? You could file stories like "Sploders: An Exposé," or "Make Your Lindens Work for You" or an interview with the fifteenth baroness of Bauerhoff de Caledon. You wouldn't have to worry about fact-checking or anything because nobody gives a shit.

• I have recently come across two music videos that have reached, in my opinion, the upper echelons of radness. One of them, "Knights of Cydonia," by Muse, I saw with Jush last night. (Its inclusion here is evidence of how impossible it is, I think, to overestimate the cultural impact of Guitar Hero.) The shit is a send-up/tribute to everything that has ever ruled in movies or television. The other one, "Yahhh," by Souljah Boy (?!) I was going to put up on the last post, but I didn't want anyone thinking that I had ripped it off for Bird Turds #4. Whatever. I dare you to not laugh along with the little dude who's like a cross between Lil Penny and the Great Gazoo.


Click to vote or add a new answer!


(Just click on it, dude. There's YouTube action within the answers.)

• I just realized I missed the new episode of The Wire to make this entry. And now I'm all "errgh."

No comments: