Friday, February 15, 2008

















• I made a new Bird Turds last night, based on an all-time favorite Ghostface lyric. (The internet says that the words are a little different than how I have them, but I think Shamanzo and others would agree that my interpretation is correct.)

• My new favorite radio show is Coast to Coast AM. How did no one tell me about this before? Late-night UFO conspiracy theory broadcasts? That is my shit! Me and Rainuts were going to make, like, one of those terrifying songs that uses weird disembodied voices and atmospheric sounds out of this thing, but then we found out that Tool used it first.

• This guy Ben Pearce's Flickr photostream is amazing. (It's also where Holotone gets his profile pics! (Read: "via Holotone."))

• Because I abruptly switched sides and decided to bet the smart "money," and therefore suffered a devastating crabass loss, it has taken me a while to be able to appreciate Carl Brutanananadilewski's enthusiasm for the New York Football Giants' Superbowl victory. But I think enough time has passed.


• I want to live inside of a shipping container.

1 comment:

The Red Fantastic said...

the Ben Pearce photostream blew my fucking mind.