Tuesday, May 24, 2005

NOWHERE POLITICS & BOGUS PHILOSOPHY




Okay. That does it. I am now officially hating. ... Seriously.

But on the other hand, there is good news in the world. It's a really great Tuesday. (The Fahsboro equivalent to Nudie Magazine Day.)

This came out. And so did this. And they're both awesome. (Again, although totally broke, Fahsboro managed to cop them both. Special thanks to Rodney Ronsonol.)

In related Sarchichan news, here's a little known Hiebredonic fact: Shamanzo's in the band. In case you were curious, ha ha.

I am a big fat nerd. This shit is clutch as hell.

Oh, also. I got this book from the library today. My whole plan was ... I was going to be like "I didn't see my name in the appendix." You know. Hardy har. But then the guy totally preempted me on fucking page fucking one.

No comments: