Monday, March 12, 2007

















• The above photo is one still frame (Photoshopped a little, yeah) from what was once like the Rolling Stones Holy Grail before the dawn of the internet age.

• As a registered FancyNerd, I am obsessed both by documentaries and typefaces. As such, it is my duty, in some way, to want terribly to see this movie.

• Did you guys know that international weirdo Momus has a column over on the Wired website? Yeah, me neither. But he does.

• Lately old Higginbotham has, from what I understand, been spilling diet sodas on herself and poking out her eyeballs. She sent me some links the other day for me to look at. I have to tell you. I don't know what it is. The websites in question appear to be written in English, and yet I find them impossible to decipher.

• The Rai Chile has an excellent new plan. This is me encouraging the shit out of it. ("Yes!" "Go for it!" "What, really, have you got to lose on this one?" I have said all of these things.) I see your doubts. I can feel them from here. But that shit was a mockumentary, yo! (This is going to be great.)

1 comment:

theefamousperson said...

I love Vernor's soda.