Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ear to the Grindstone















• That's a little picture I drew of the Rai Chile. I've been drawing this kind of crap for the past couple of weeks now. Here's a whole strip from a few days ago. I like drawing li'l guys like this because you can make 'em be anything, from videogame ragers to fancy waiters.

• You know how drugs are illegal? It would be weird if drug dealers were like "I guess we have to give drugs away now, because they're illegal," right? Well, that's kind of what happened with mixtape DJ's recently. Por ejemple, you can download tons of Clinton Sparks mixtapes for free now. If you live in Nebraska, you're stoked, because before now you didn't even know about that Pharoahe Monch "Awakening" joint.

• If you live in Hiebradond, though, you need not feel dejected. Because Your Boy has gone through the trouble of sifting through a veritable shit-ton of mp3's to find the original, and - dare I say it - better version of "The Forest." (For you, dog.)

• From the "Best Interbutt Shit Evar" File: Garfield Randomizer.

• And finally, a perfect illustration of my current mood. This is me grinding on school crap till the Challenging Challenge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm.
I think this is my fave post ever.
Yep.
Pretty much.
Didn't even have to mention me in it. I must admit: I didn't even peruse the musical selections!
I love those little guys. I love the cartoon at the end.
Go, TDH!

Anonymous said...

nice illustrations bosifa.
well done, indeed.

*from a young hoey trapped at a
corporate training conference

Unknown said...

get at me with your email, squaw.

i.m.dunn@gmail.com