Saturday, April 07, 2007





















• Why, you ask, am I updating my damn blog on a Friday night? Well, I'll tell you: it's not like I wasn't going to be home anyway. More than that, though, my car won't start. So I can't really go anywhere. That shit's been going on for a couple of days now. (Trade-in consideration?) And then today my phone fell in the toilet. You gotta love it. Eff VH1. Your boy's having the best week ever.

• Old Nebraska called the other day to tell me that he was feeling the three early picks for Song of the Year. (Scroll down.) Now his favorite rapper has remixed that one joint. (It takes Pharoahe a minute to catch the beat, but it's hot.) I need to get Nebraska to get really into, like, the idea of me having a bunch of stuff that works.

• I'm trying to get that dot-color, old comic book effect to happen. How did they do that? You got a tutorial for that, Higginblatt?

• I don't know what's going on with Tadanori Yokoo's "Kiss Kiss Kiss," but I think it looks good. Also heavily admired right now: that thing that Chris Ware did for the TV Show version of This American Life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

top illo is the steev. ready since 81... keepin it since 82. ha. e just gave me your email, hope it was the right one... he likes to keep it with the beer buzz. ha. sometimes makes for typos.
steev out dude.
c-fizz
carriefaye@gmail.com