Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Kid With the Most Knowledge






















• I think I have gotten more "post titles" from "Ghost Deini" than from any other source. HST had The Book of Revelations. I have Supreme Clientele. This is reflected in our respective prose, I think.

• So, yeah. I drew this picture of Buddha for some reason the other day. Figured I'd, you know, share it with you fine folks.

• I, also, would like to apologize to all the people whose phone calls I have only been sporadically answering as of late. It's like this, see: my car's broken down. In order to do anything, therefore, I have to get a ride, usually with Thee Famous Person, who has been graciously carting my stank ass around town every day. I have this thing, though, where I refuse to talk on the phone for any substantial amount of time when I am in the, like, physical company of people. Especially in the car. I can't stand it when the person you're in the car with is all on the phone for a long time. You can't talk to that person, listen to music, or have your own phone call. You can't do shit but listen to, like, half of a conversation you don't care about anyway. So I don't do it on principle.

• The other thing that's been suffering lately is this blog. Having a blog is something that you do when you have some time by yourself, which is rare these days as well, and for much the same reason. (It's also the same deal for, like, dicking around on the intrabutts finding out about stuff, which also makes the blog suffer. Like. When have I ever gone this long without a link to something?)

• Wait. You know what's awesome? Taking, like, dialog from Frank Miller's Batman and visually remixing it with Adam West-style Batman. It's the shit. (Via Drawn. (Are we still, like, crediting link-sources? I do it intermittently, 'cause fuck it.))

• More soon? Let's hope so.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hello Bo Fahs. I want you to get your gay arse up here to see the mountains. And me. You are fancy. Write me or perish!
-NickyWhite
NickaWhite76@gmail.com or thewhiteness76@yahoo.com