Wednesday, September 26, 2007

That's Okay With Me

















• So. You'd have to know, by now, that I'd be all stoked to see the thirteen minute prequel to The Darjeeling Limited. (Trailer here.) It's called Hotel Chevalier, and it's free on iTunes. (Get iTunes, already. Sheesh.)

• And speaking of movies, old Raver sent this next thing my way. (I have to give credit where credit is due, lest I be accused of "ravenizing" anybody's shit.) Right in the middle of Robert Redford trying to re-legitimize his career, Tom Cruise seems intent on letting you know that he is still, in fact, doing his thing.

• You remember when that Shyne joint "Bad Boys" came out with that ill-as-fuck Barrington Levy cameo? Foxy Brown has made that song again, and it's still a pretty good song.

• My favorite Simpsons episode of all time is called "The Mansion Family," and it's on Season 12. I consulted Video ETA, but they don't know when the shit's coming out.

2 comments:

Mike Mora said...

i thought foxy brown got sent to the pen lol

C. Mouse said...

Ah yes.....credit with a side of backhanded insult. I admire your style Mr. Fahs, but I don't have to like it.