Friday, May 09, 2008

Fantastic Red Fantastic






















• I woke up the other day knowing that I had to change my front driver's side tire, which kind of sucked, but was way better than, like, finding out in the morning that you have a flat tire and then you have to get all sweaty before you go into work. So I put on my spare tire, which was also flat, and rode to the end of the block to buy a used tire, which, you know, cost money. It was a less-than-spectacular morning. (Read: early afternoon.)

But then I got back to my apartment and found that less than twenty-four hours after I had made a half-serious quasi-request, the lovely Red Fantastic had supplied me with a Flickr pro account! Day saved!

I'm thinking:

1. The Red Fantastic is the coolest.

2. I gotta grindstone on some new Bird Turdses and set up a damn Amazon Wish List or some shit.

1 comment:

The Red Fantastic said...

you're welcome! and sorry I don't have a public blog to link to...kept missing your IMs