Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another Extended Hiatus

















• I was going to call this post "Don't Give Up On Me" because I haven't put anything here in a while, and also because it's a little reference to that Solomon Burke record of the same name, but then I thought that "Don't Give Up On Me" was a little too dramatic for, you know, a blog.

• I would like to quote the comment left by one "Daltonnw," who said, upon seeing these McCay-inspired DC Comics origin pages, "HOLY SHIT MY BRAIN JUST EXPLODED."

• I'm sure there's a lot to talk about. I just got back from a trip to my hometown. Jush was there. Rainuts, B-rett. My fam. It was rad. And right from jump I was eating extremely well.

• The Albarn/Hewlett team - of, of course, Gorillaz fame - has made a commercial for the upcoming summer Olympics. If you're not at least somewhat conflicted by the upcoming summer Olympics then you either haven't thought hard enough about it, or don't care - which is the same thing, I guess. But. You don't have to be conflicted about the commercial. Because it rules.




• Yesterday I took a hundo from Jush and, according to him, "shoved it up a wild goose's ass." We ended up with three Carls.

• I'll be right back after I make some Bird Turdses.

No comments: