Friday, August 08, 2008

Bird Turds #23









• As originally posted here. (Also, did you guys notice that little Flickr "badge" I got going on now as part of the CFY,K layout? Well. Scroll down a ways. It's there.)

• It's been a long-ass hot-ass day. So now I'm sitting under a ceiling fan, chain smoking, drinking real-sugar Coca-Cola, and basically living the dream for a minute.

Paraphrased Conversation With B-rett, 8/8/08:

Me: Hey, buddy.

B-rett: {in robot voice} Hello. I am at work, but will gladly take some time off from Frets on Fire to speak to you.

Me: So, um ...

B-rett 9000: I am now in possession of a cooler shirt than you will ever have. Ha ha ha. I will e-mail you a photo of it with my camera eye and computer brain.

Me: Dude, I have that shirt. It's on my coffee table right now. We ordered them at the same time.

B-rett: {Makes some computer noises} Oh. Ha ha ha. You are correct.

Me: Did you see the new episode yet?

B-rett: No. I suck.

{Fin}

• In other news, our own President Isenhour has some impressive new work in a show right now.

• I would like to say, also, that, yes, I did receive an e-mail the other day from the best writer I know. I haven't gotten back to him yet because I am lazy and cannot seem to formulate the kind of communiqué that would be worthy of including in the future-release of Our Collected Electronic Correspondence.

1 comment:

theefamousperson said...

Excellent turds, m'boy!
By the way, that's number 23... was your goal not 25, and then to press? Keep a sistah updated. KUTGW.