Thursday, November 08, 2007














• I was sitting around the house the other day, you know - 'cause that's most of what I do - and Caddyshack came on. And you know. It had been a while since I heard that one dude on some "Ahoy, polloi," and somehow FP had never seen Caddyshack, which I thought was bizarre. Just because, like, so many old dudes are constantly quoting it. So I guess now she'll know what they're talking about.
I started thinking, though, what the hell happened to Lacey Underall, that singular paragon of 80's hotness? It turns out she's not up to much. But that's okay, because I can relate to that. This website retroCrush interviewed her. I need a job like that, where I get sent out and paid to holler at Mia Sara.

• I remember I put something up about this before, maybe years ago at this point. So I figured I'd follow up on it, even though I know that no one cares. That Ghostface doll is finally coming out. My thing, though, is like, the shit costs $500. How big a market can that possibly reach?

• Jush is gonna be rich.

• But the real story of the week in my own personal life is that the new Jay-Z record came out and that the shit is good. I suspect, however, that you guys aren't all that interested in where I think it rates among Jay's other albums, and how I feel about particular tracks. So I figured I'd just embed the Roc Boys video because it looks like the most awesome party ever that you would never, under any circumstances, be invited to.



• I have long maintained that Shannon Sharpe could only have ever played for the Denver Broncos - never mind that he played two seasons for the Ravens - because he is, in fact, a bronco. He looks more like a bronco than even John Elway, who is at least half bronco. But now there is a new contender for the title of Athlete Who Most Resembles His or Her Respective Team Name: Chris Bosh. If he ever gets traded, I hope it's to some future expansion team called like Les Pterodactyls de Montréal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's great about that jay-z party is that I imagine that's what a regular, like, Tues. afternoon around 2:30 looks like for him...if he wants it to.

Anonymous said...

always feel free not to tell me about inhalable poop.

Anonymous said...

Jush can attest to the fact that poop gas does not in fact get you high. Everyone who knows me knows that my septic is as bad as they come and we have pumped that shit out like 5 times in less than 2 years and we never get high. That is a terrible picture if Chris Bosh because it doesn't show the top of his head, which has like these little twists that he puts in a headband making it look like that ridge raptors have. But god damn does Shannon Sharpe look like a big ass black horse. Savannah State Tigers for life hos!

The Red Fantastic said...

I would be invited to a party like that.

Also, the huffing shit thing is hilarious.

The Red Fantastic said...

Can you send me the latest Z? Loving this. And I am po'.