Saturday, November 17, 2007
















• P.S. I don't actually own a gun.

• I think that my life changed for the better since I changed my ringtone to the opening lick from Gimme Shelter. Now every time I get a phone call it's like Martin Scorsese is directing a little moment of my day.

• This is the best still frame from a cartoon show. Ever. For so many reasons. But really just the one.

• I've been thinking that I should, by all accounts, address the passing of Norman Mailer. Since he actually wrote novels, whereas I sometimes write about writing novels. I came across this story that, I think, deals with Mailer's passing - as well with as the "death" of contemporary authors' striving for The Great American Novel - pretty well.

• It's getting cold outside, and that means it's the time of year for introspective gangsta rap songs that prominently feature pianos. This is "Kill My Dog" off of Cam'ron's new mixtape.









• Thank you, Drawn!, for providing me with a couple of other places to screw around on the internet for no reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bo I need your infinite internet wisdom to spread the word that Rock Band is awesome but the peripherals all suck ass. My fucking guitar quit working like an hour ago. Maybe 4 hours of playing. Great. And dont forget my drums gave out after 1 song.