Thursday, November 01, 2007

An Orchestra of Penguins

















• The winner for this year's CFY,K Halloween Costume Contest goes to Old Raver and her roommate, who went all the fuck out for a sick Statler and Waldorf getup. I, of course, did not dress up, because I am a perennial hater, but I did carve a sick demon-in-a-hellpit pumpkin.

• I must be honest, though. Because I don't really care one way or the other about Halloween. I'm making this post pretty much solely because Saul Williams has released a new album on his own, that you can get for free - free is harder to come by these days - or pay five bucks for. It's a sweet deal either way. Trent Reznor did a bunch of production on it, which is weird. But whatever. I love Saul Williams. Go get it!

• I mean. I guess there's other stuff going on in the world of the intrabutts. Killa's finally got a new song out. Dog the Bounty Hunter is a total racist. Lil Wayne is properly releasing all those leaked Carter III tracks, and may be going to jail still. Wired Magazine having an article about VBS.tv (nsfw) is like Wired having an article about Wired from ten years ago. But seriously. Saul Williams has a new record out.

No comments: