Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Bird Turds Number Six





























• It's been a little while since I made a new installment of the Bird Turds comic strip. I feel, like, a little bit worthless if I spend any time at all lately not actively seeking employment. So. Things are touch-and-go here at CFY,K.

• I don't know if this fan-produced Mega Man movie has actually been made yet, but I would like to use this picture as Thee Famousperson's audition.

• In other FP news: I was going to tell her about this picture of the new Love & Rockets comics coming out soon, but she was already all over it.

• "The Drought is Over part 5" came out last week. I doubt if you guys care. I've been on some 90's rap shit lately, word to the Rai Chile a.k.a "Brimsta Mack."









The Dolorean, it turns out, was the poor man's Dolorean. The lesser-known Bulldog is the purest form. Weird.

2 comments:

Charlie G said...

Wow, I've been listening to the Carnivale lots these days. Weird.

Stokely said...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas/080402