Thursday, June 09, 2005

Like a Pearl Onion in a Banana Split

DSCN0247

DSCN0245

Just a quick one ...

So, yeah. Today R. Ronsonol came into the newsroom with some good shit. It's like, um, the Powers That Be somehow contacted Past Self and asked him what he'd like to see happen.

And they didn't stop there.

Also. I went to the movies last night. I'm like, "Yo, man. I like indie films as much as the next guy. But sometimes you need a big fat Russell Crowe/Ron Howard epic to set everything straight." For real. Hoosiers better watch its back.

(That's the first of three IMDB links today. But stick around.)

I never saw Sideways, because I feel it would interfere with my professional detachment. But damned if Paul Giamatti isn't the motherfucking man. He kills in the boxing flick.

The little black book is running out of room but fast. And me without the ducats. Fahsboro is now accepting donations in the form of Moleskines.

My lovely sister, representing Shafllorracia, definitely got something for all FancyNerds in the known universe. I, for one, think that the old ½ penny marvels need a theremin in the band.

Last but not least. We are all huge dorks, because we are all really, really excited.

No comments: