Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Strange Dust

DSCN0265

marioX2

Dig that Shamanzo chopped & screwed Italian commodification up there.

LATE BREAKING NEWS:

This could be the best new band of all time.
(via Tha Tap.)

Old Gifted Camp Buddy Ian Dunn is in town, mysteriously. 80's Dance Parties, yo.

And, so, upon DiFlankSteak's request, sort of, I went and got Dig! and watched the shit out of it. And, yeah. It was really good. It sucks that neither of the two bands ever really live up to their potential. And it seems like everyone in Portland hates that they're either on this guy's jock, or they work for Nike. Either way, this one girl is kind of bad.

Dude, it's cool. Check out fuckin' Foster in that hard-assed gorilla suit. (obligatory ewwep.)

So, I check out Catchdubs all the time, right? And usually, you know, it reads like this would read if you were a stranger here. But every once in a while, he straight fucking kills it. Check it out immediately. He put up a damn Saul Williams mixtape he made, available for download. (You jerk-ass Windows users, cop the .zip.) There's also this link to Saul's new "Black Stacy" video ... which didn't work for me, because I use the Mac-better. So, if, um, you do, too, go here. It's fuckin' awesome.

Lastly, Higginbotham, check out NYC Public Access TV. I demand a full report on my desk my the morning.

No comments: