Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Right This Minute

youngbo

There is a sick-as-shit "Diamonds" remix in heavy rotation right now. (via Catchdubs.) The boy Hova spits fucking fire. But the real interesting thing about it is, like, Kanye's verses sound like a direct response to some of the things that Saul was saying in that one wild-ass interview I had for you at some point. (You gotta scroll down a bit after the jump.)

So, what do you do all day? Well. Um. Let's see. I do all this mind-bogglingly crazy shit with my cigarette lighter that no one will ever appreciate. And XBOX. I play XBOX, too.

Oh, man. For the first seven years or so I guess it seemed like dating the little kid from the Twilight Zone Movie was a good idea.

Remember when we put that camera in H Dub's room? This isn't as good. Maybe we can arrange a time for him to come out and wave at us all one day. (Nebraska on blast.)

If you look close, and relax your eyes, you can see a picture of Oak never leaving the house again.
(OAK! Get the fuck at me!)

(Fahsboro is officially still reppin' hard for Chowdertown and 641 in general.)

Received e-mail from M.I.T. Some kind of blog study. Doesn't get a whole lot Fancy-Nerdier than that.

Fuck. I gotta go to work tomorrow.

No comments: