Sunday, June 19, 2005

Look Good, Kick Ass, Get Laid

DSCN0262

DSCN0258_1

Aw. Look how pretty Lo-ha is.

So, Um. Yes. I think that Sony may have come up with the damn solution to many of Fahsboro & Nebraska's shared problems. Big-ride specs. Super-portable. Somewhat less expensive. I, for one, cannot hate.

Brief sojourn to Chucktown, to witness the marital bliss of this Camden County cat. So happy for the two of them. Direct quote, from months ago: "She's all I ever wanted, man." Congratulations are definitely in order. Jeff wins.

I also, I just read the much-hyped sexual memoirs of the beautiful underaged Eye-talian girl. (Shamanz just started paying a great deal of attention.)

Speaking of Hiebredond, DiFlank hipped me to this band. I am as yet undecided. But there is a real promise. No. Wait. They're good.

(Fahsboro scowls.)

Pete in Vanity Fair this month. Which is cool, I guess.

How come no one told me about this James Ellroy cat? Why do I have to tell you? But I have to tell you. Ellroy is fucking beating my head against the wall with his technique. Ooh. It's been a while since I learned, you know?

Kick-ass skate\art magazine. It may or may not be produced in Canada.

Ack! Just a damn second, you- What the hell just happened?

No comments: