Friday, December 09, 2005

Last of the Spiddyocks

chocoradio

• The above is another example of how the Girl \ Chocolate camp has already done everything awesome. A Chocolate Radio?! (I'm not hating. I got one.)

• I just saw the first teaser trailer at the X-Men 3 site. My brains is now blown.

• Today is an internet ass day, man. Put up a new It Is What It Is, added to AKA AquaCulture, and am now updating this here. (You'll notice some overlap between It Is ... and CFY,K.)

• Smartyart Black and White Raiford Fantasy Photo.

• Glenn O'Brien is my hero. What does he do? He, like, just acts really cool and fashionable for a living.

• The new Sofia Coppola movie looks good, too. I mean. Not X-Men 3 good. But good.

• ADVANCED WARNING: I don't know if B-rett knows it or not, but I think me and the Dizzle and Rainuts are all Shed-bound on Sunday. So now you know. (By the way, have you figured out how to make Disc One play all the episodes, but, like, not simultaneously?)

No comments: