Friday, December 09, 2005

Last of the Spiddyocks

chocoradio

• The above is another example of how the Girl \ Chocolate camp has already done everything awesome. A Chocolate Radio?! (I'm not hating. I got one.)

• I just saw the first teaser trailer at the X-Men 3 site. My brains is now blown.

• Today is an internet ass day, man. Put up a new It Is What It Is, added to AKA AquaCulture, and am now updating this here. (You'll notice some overlap between It Is ... and CFY,K.)

Smartyart Black and White Raiford Fantasy Photo.

Glenn O'Brien is my hero. What does he do? He, like, just acts really cool and fashionable for a living.

• The new Sofia Coppola movie looks good, too. I mean. Not X-Men 3 good. But good.

• ADVANCED WARNING: I don't know if B-rett knows it or not, but I think me and the Dizzle and Rainuts are all Shed-bound on Sunday. So now you know. (By the way, have you figured out how to make Disc One play all the episodes, but, like, not simultaneously?)

No comments: