Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Why Stop Now?

jddeck

• This is the new Pilot deck. Now, just wait a second. I didn't really design this one. I mean. I helped. I locked the concept down. But the Bossman did the tedious photoshopping. So. Either way, I'm still really proud of it. I just want to give credit where credit is due.

What I will take some credit for is the damn Pilot Skateboards webiste, which is now up and running as hell. (Including even a new blog complete with post from Your Boy.) I only had a general idea as to how tedious web design was until tonight. And I was not without a great deal of help, either. (I did get closer to be able to move CFY,K to its own non-blogspot webspace.) Check the shit out, because it's awesome.

Robert Crumb blues biography

• Man the other day I was saying how I was about over Tenacious D. All: "I guess I just need some new D in my life, no homo." But then I came across this Tenacious D VS Dio video, and laughed a little. But I think I'm still over it.

• You know who's going to the DVD store tomorrow? Brett. And me. (You know I'm not trying to live without the Hypno-Germ.)

No comments: