Monday, December 19, 2005

Looking for 23 points today, Brad.

trashcan

• The above is my own little attempt to get all Wolfgang Tillmans on you.

Ha ha ha what?

• Seriously. If you really can't help it, and have to get me a Christmas gift, get me this.

• From the "Wait. What?" Conspiracy file: What happened to the Chappelle Show. (According to this dude.)

• B-rett! Save up your fucking money and put this bitch in the motherfucking Shed!

• From the "Fahsboro Is Still Not Over It" file: Yeah. Still not over it.

FardenOliveGarden

• Arden came back into town for graduation. Laura commemorated this event by vomiting on her own bed. Congratulations.

shamanz1

• Hot on the heels of the first installment of the Nebraska\Fahsboro top-secret joint project, old Nicholas sent down a package packed fat with pen-and-ink drawings, logo designs, and hot little demos. My campaign to Stop The Drift, I believe is taking hold.

• I'll see some of you guys in a couple days.

No comments: