Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Yeah I'm Just Like a Fly

RushmoreRuth

• See the shit that I'm on?

• Old Higgincredible received in her mailbox the other day handwritten dementia from some crazed conspiracy freak. So I did some Internet Private Eye work and found out that someone else got the same shit in their mailbox, except a little different. (You gotta scroll down to "I Shit You Not.") Creepily, this other person is in San Antonio, where Higginbotham calls home as well. I totally told you so.

• I think I'm gonna head down to the shed on Sunday for some damn football \ Adult Swim \ xBOx 360 action. I fully expect to see this couch in there.

• I guess PostSecret has a hardcover out. That's cool.

Music thing is one of my favorite websites, and I don't think I link to them often enough. Their feature on the makers of tiny music is astoundingly interesting. Also, if we in Sarchicha, like, were weird and gave each other Christmas presents, I'd give everyone at Swillpro an electric kazoo.

• So. I read this shit like Brett reads this. I am now submitting my application for AKAcolyte status. I'd like to publish a poem on there and have it be submitted by The Famous Person. But I don't want to wreck your spot or nothin'. So you tell me.

Robert X. Cringely (what a name on that man!) is quoted in this month's Wired as follows:

"There's nothing wrong with blogging or podcasting, but they feel a bit to me like CB radio. What I think will happen is that the best bloggers and podcasters will eventually be subsumed into the professional media."

Pardon my egoism, but that sounds like a good deal to me.

• Damn. This is a long-ass post. I got shit to do, too.

No comments: