Monday, January 15, 2007

By the Time I Get to Arizona






















• Happy MLK Day, ladies and gentlemen.


Also: anyone who has been calling me lately has been unceremoniously met with my voicemail. This is due to a weird cellular anomaly, in that my apartment became a completely dead spot. I have no idea why this is. But it's killing me.

I was given a Tarot card reading the other night. As it turns out, everything sucks right now, but I end up winning on the long-term. Which, you know, I have always known. The Tarot cards did, however, suggest that there may be "hidden enemies" along the way. A message to these hidden enemies, wherever they may be: Fuck you guys.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking: "What's going on with this link-free post, man?" I hear you. Your boy would never do you like that. I was just building up to the best shit ever.

Easy on the Heavy.

1 comment:

The Red Fantastic said...

This really is the greatest blog. EVER.