Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Can't Call It

















• Apparently, I don't know anything about anything. Jush won the 2007 RWRR Brett Sucks Challenge. The Corndogs became The Cowboys. And then they imploded. And then they disintegrated. And then, just to add insult to injury, For Better or For Worse simply will not die. (Memo to Watterson: You have proved your point. I want it back.)

But all is not lost here in Sarchicha. For one thing, the notorious Gigglestick Magillicutty is back with a vengeance kind of. At the very least, he's tearing Grupthink the fuck up.

Also: What Daytrotter does is so good that I want to do everything they do and not even feel bad about it.

The Good, The Bad and The Queen is so good you may - may - be able to expect a review of it soon. But we here at CFY,K are still waiting for all the reviews of that Anvil Rabbitt EP to come in. (Oh yeah. That's totally still happening.)

1 comment:

The Red Fantastic said...

I had no idea grupthink had any drama, whatsoever. I need to bring it back.

I must say that the person who also ripped back was pretty fucking funny as well. Fight fight fight.