Thursday, January 11, 2007

Rocks From the Moon and Saturn's Ring
















• Can you believe that I took the above picture of a thing that really exists in the world? Well, I did. More than that: it's the John Henry Dick Wing of the Small Building.

• Lately, monumental developments have been taking place. For instance, my first issue of The Fader came in the mail today. My devotion to that magazine is obnoxious.

• And then: Can't find mixtapes where you live? Don't want, really, to drop money you don't have on them anyway? Lil' Wayne hears you. (Is anyone this good over the course of so many mixtapes?)

I watched Transporter 3 the other night. Which was a like a midday snack to hold me over until they decide to make the Thanksgiving Dinner that will be Transporter 3.

Look at this. Witness the stupid glory. Know that you love it. (It's fine.) Then play it again every single time your phone rings. Only then will you know the extent of my weird-ass dilemma.

I'm thinking about buying a corded, stationary desk phone in response to the iPhone.

I don't really like dance music. I cannot speak French. And yet, I don't give a fuck. Fluokids has a new picture of a goodlooking woman with every post. I bet they're just saying sexy French shit all the time. I love them.

3 comments:

The Red Fantastic said...

Are you saying you have the ringtone of that song, or you play the youtube video every time your phone rings? You know, this is an important detail. The video is adding a visual element that makes me feel like I am watching a late 1990's rap video while taking a long trip on a big hit of acid.

Those french women are super hot. You really do like dance music. You don't know it yet because you're too uptight to let it flow, yo.

Anonymous said...

BO we must begin representing for Wolfmother. I mean yesterday. They are the new hotness.

Unknown said...

Today an unrelated occurance triggered a memory of you and your mentioning of fahsboro. The lovely search giant, I believe, has pointed me in the right direction. After all there aren't many people out there with your name.
Don't forget a rolodex to accompany your corded desk phone. Go for the rotary. People don't exercise their fingers enough, I say! The rolodex design may be obsolete and serve as annoying clutter for your desk but not for the closet! I want one of these!