Thursday, May 31, 2007

Here, in Middle America


















• I don't have a lot for today. Because, you know, I'm on my grizzly. I did, though, find out the secret to Rai Chile's success with the ladies: classy and tasteful home decor.

• Remember when I made you sit down and watch that Jay-Z concert movie and there's that part where superproducer Just Blaze gets clowned for his video game addiction? Just Blaze's nerdiness does not end there. He's got his own YouTube channel and his own blog. I nominate him for FancyNerd Hero status.

• Now, I'm not saying they're back, nor am I saying that they ever really left. What I am saying is that The Strokes' new video is completely awesome. Ahem.

• Ok. More soon.

1 comment:

The Red Fantastic said...

I thought there were a few too many shots of the band rocking out or whatever for self promotional reasons. But you gotta feed your babies, right?

The rest is glorious. Strokey strokey