Wednesday, May 30, 2007

















• I figure we're a Jush visit, a microphone, some non-greasebomb "cans," and one bowl of crabass soup away from the second installment of The Rattlesnake Roundup. I got material, kid! (Really not really.) But seriously. When do we start filming "The Onliest Pawn Shop," the reality TV dramedy starring B-rett? I would watch that.

• I got some ads going on now on the sidebar, as well as some other crap. New motto: "CFY,K: deciding to go pro at the same point at which no one reads anymore." (Even Higginbotham was like 'Man, you put a lot of stuff up since I last checked.')

• Yesterday was Nebraska's birthday. He has the only birthday I ever remember. When I called to, you know, wish him happy birthday, The Hard Goodbye picked up mid-surprise party. It ruled.

• If this kid plays his cards right, they're going to make him King of Alabama.

• According to preeminent hip-hop blogger Bol, 50 Cent probably didn't make 400 million dollars the other day on that Vitamin Water deal.

• Lately, I have to read a lot, so I've been listening, more and more, to music without lyrics. Current rotation: the soundtrack to a movie about French soccer star Zidane written and performed by Mogwai. Shit is hot.

• New mixtape trend (that you sort of have to love): freestyles over rock tracks. Exhibit A: Lil Wayne's version of "Crazy." Exhibit B: Kanye West over Peter Bjorn and John's "Young Folks."

No comments: