Wednesday, December 12, 2007

For Personal Use

















• As for the delay , I am easily distracted. So.

• I spent the better part of last week in New York City, staying and working with Old Raver, trying to get my country-boy-makes-good on. I think that if I had tried to post before now, you all would have had to wade through a bunch of environmentalist rhetoric and links to helpful tips for green living.

• I will say that Raven Simone, for her part, has exceeded all reasonable expectations in terms of "Good Looking Out." I think that I might formally discontinue my own personal usage of the term "Ravenize" in honor of this. Maybe.

• Also: I managed to get to the big city just in time to give the kid Shamanzo a proper Sarchichan send-off. I think he's in China now. Or somewhere. (A hallmark of Sarchichans, I think, is their innate ability to to arrange their lives in such a way as to be able to just drop everything and go at a moment's notice.) Safe travels, Monsieur Rabbitt.

No comments: