Saturday, December 01, 2007

Sleep Till Four Or Whatever

















• First things first:

Dear Viva Voce,
I don't want to sound like a dick. Because I'm flattered. Really. But, um. The next time you make a song about me, you could go a little easier on the jangle-pop and go for more of a "brooding menace" kind of vibe.
Cheers,
TDH

• Okay. And that said, I think that the wintertime is the time to chill the fuck out 'cause it's boring.









That's "I Do Have Weapons" by Mogwai, by the way.

• So. Um. About that. I got this poll here. There's a whole, long-winded thought process behind its inclusion, but I'll spare you the particulars.

Do you guys listen to the songs I put up here?
Yeah, man. I love them shits.
I'm at work, homie. I got no speakers.
pollcode.com free polls

• It's a little funny when a band with the kind of cultural cachet that The White Stripes commands makes a video for a cover song. What's weird to me is how often they, in particular, do that. But whatever. Their new video, for "Conquest," originally written by Corky Robbins and performed by Patti Page, is hilarious and awesome.



• Now. Again. YouTube embeds. I'm not sure if they're worth it. The kid needs feedback.

How about the YouTube embeds and links? Do you watch 'em?
For sure, dude. What else am I doin'?
Who has time for all that?
I'm at WORK. So, no.
pollcode.com free polls

• You know what's funny? Married to the Sea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of drugs do you think Jack White uses? All of them? Or is he a Zappa type genuis who everyone thinks is on all the drugs all the time but really he's just crazy as a shithouse rat? I need answers.

Stokely said...

He's all jacked up on self-importance.