Saturday, December 29, 2007

Two Little Drawings










































• I've been, um. Yeah. Kind of like. You know how when you just want to not think about anything for a while and you end up making dumb little sketch joints for a couple hours? And then even though they're not that good or nothin' you Photoshop 'em anyway because whatever. I probably would have liked for them to be saying things. I'm looking for a resource of a bunch of speech balloons somewhere. So. Holler at me. More later. Probably, technically, today.

• (I don't know how many of you have a flickr page or whatever. But after you upload some pictures and describe them, you click this button that says "Save This Batch." I would like to be able to customize it to say "Save This Biatch." Ns;js.)

2 comments:

skrrrriti said...

TL;DR

skrrrriti said...

oh fuck
geeze whatta jerk I am, I srsly dr'd, but when I did (r'd that is), I realized the full jerkyness of my original comment,


well spoken