Monday, September 05, 2005

And They Were One

moleskine site map

The Sarchichan HQ is on the way.

I'm probably a little late on this. Black Mountain's got big, sick fuzzy riffs.

I just read The Last Opium Den by Nick Tosches. It's the shit. A quote:

"All the pills and all the whoredom of psychotherapy in the world are nothing compared with the ancient Coptic words of the Gospel of Thomas: 'If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.' It is as simple and unsolvable as that."

Do you remember when there was a record label called Grand Royal and everything, they put out, whether you were into it or not, was a good record? Like, they didn't really have a bad record. (I mean, like, I was never into the Kostars, but, I mean. It wasn't bad.) And the Beastie Boys were still really awesome. I guess Rough Trade is the closest thing going. At least for the next ten minutes before the motherfuckin' Swillpro / Red Letter / Listen, Lady conglom takes over everything & shuts shit the fuck down.

St. Simons on blast. (Am I ever happy I don't fuckin' live there no more.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're slacking off, dude. the city of new york won't wait around for you to motivate! if you're going to get us hooked on an update everyday, then you better keep it up,yo.