Sunday, September 18, 2005

You Haven't Have You?

rf deck 1

Rodney Ronsonol & all the boys up at the Fahsboro Deisgn Lab are hoping that the idea above makes it to production.

● Yo, .45 & A Shovel Ringtones? I'll take it. (Although, at press time, I haven't been able to make it work.)

● The video for the White Stripes' Doorbell is kind of awesome, I think. And it even comes equipped with a favorable Purpology review. (I don't have TV.)

● Dude, I want to be one of those cats that just kicks it all day and has money and resources and my own signature wine and I can just make up and market crazy shit. Sarchicha would eat good.

(I just accidentally typed "eat god" instead of "eat good" and was thinking about how sometimes the mistakes you make are actually more telling than what you intended and then I remembered that I'm back in college taking poetry classes.)

More fun fun with Google Maps.

● In the hood like bootleg movies.

● From the Interest Fading Fast Department: What Katie Did.

No comments: