Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Careful, the beverage you're about to enjoy is extremely hot.

cup

✖ There's about to be some serious changes around here. And by "here," I mean the entire planet. Think so? Think so.

✖ But wait! Will this new online HQ effect the goings-on over here at CFY,K? I can say, with some confidence: almost certainly. Will the name change? Is an entirely new URL in the works? I am not sure as of yet. I am right now in the processes of thinking thing through and of pooling my resources. We will see what happens. A lot of it, dear reader, may well be left up to you. Needless to say, anyone who reads this will be kept abreast of any potential changes going on. As for your suggestions, I hope that you have some. Post comments. I read them all.

Kanye geeks out. Lately, me an 'Ye've been on the same damn page. (via Crunk & Disorderly)

✖ Jay P. Otro is putting Team Fahs on blast.

✖ It is, believe it or not, already in the mail, Higgy-baby.

✖ Anvil Rabbit's rapid response notwithstanding, the relentless Shamanzo-baiting continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

package received. thank you thank you.