Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Relax, NY

pinksunset

pink sunset view 2

A little poem today:

I live on a street
I try not to walk on.

Were I to run into
Past Self: excitable, irresponsible,
it might ruin everything.

(A concept introduced in Back to the Future II)

Hate if you must, The Boy has a feeling Old Anvil's got his back.

"www.nw1.ru" is spraypainted really shittily on this wall you can see from my third-story porch. Also, I saw this bumper sticker the other day that said "SUBVERT THE DOMINANT PARADIGM." And I was like, "Yeah, man. Do the shit out of that."

A little FancyNerd resource for you.
(via A Silent Flute.)

Early contender for official Fahsboro uniform.

I've been reading a little Cosmo Baker lately. Really all those cats, like Catchdubs and Canary Burgundy and, you know, like, OxyCottontail. That whole weird collective of people that I don't know.

I think the ICS HQ'll be like a more-unified version of a community like that. And I can't wait. And right when I started talking about ancient maps and shit, this comes out. Because they're inside my head, you see.

From Marcy to Hollywood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who you callin a weird collective of people