Saturday, September 24, 2005

posterity's sake

✖ It's been a while since I've had an update.

And I gotta tell you ... I am just not ready to have a new template. I can't seem to make a new one work sufficiently.

Seriously. If anyone knows how to do this shit, Get the fuck at me. (I'm looking at you, Lamar.)

✖ If I were (still) a radio DJ, right now I'd be saying: "I want to send a nice big housewarming hello out to my favorite New San Antonians. They know who they are, ha ha ..."

✖ Speaking of Our Favorite Higginblatts, two things:

1. I didn't call you back. And I'm sorry for this. I got all tied up. I will instead call you extremely late at night.

2. The Higginblazes just sent me the most incredible package ever:

isensculpt

Look at that thing. It's fucking incredible. Can you imagine opening a package and having this be inside? No. You can't. Because the Higginbothams don't send y'alls' stank asses packages ever.

And it's cross-referenced!

✖ Wait wait wait. The Devil Himself and .45 & A Shovel on the same show? I think I smell a takeover. (Word to Jay P. Otro. (Check out Old Dad handling shit!))

✖ B-rett's looking especially fly these days, I gotta admit.

✖ Movie nerds, let the waiting begin.

✖ An exquisite sting felt whenever that kid Catch scoops me on an especially hot link.

✖ So. You've read this far now? Then you win the prize. (Don't say I never gave you nothin'.)

No comments: