Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Face Was Missing For Two Days

cutoutloha

pixelkim

• These are pictures of ladies sitting Indian-style (can you still say "Indian-style?"). The H-Bomb is notably absent. Kim didn't want her face on the internet I don't think.

• Two items for the Higginbotham file:

1. This may well be your new favorite cartoon. (via Screenhead.)

2. Burlesque Texan Roller Derby name suggestion: Super Sonar Rollerpussy. With mask!

• Aw. That's the cutest thing I've seen all day.

• I have given my name to a worthy cause. Now, give me a hoverboard.

• Hiebradond needs new clothes.

• I don't know if the video is really all that hot, but still and all Losing My Edge really captures something that I think all of us feel, in a old ass Rock and Roll Lifestyle kind of way.

• Yo it looks like there's an AKA storm a'brewin' down in the comments. Yikes!

• When it comes to webgames, minimalism=addiction. Camdonians can't possibly feel me. They're on some whole next level shit.

• Ma, Pa, & Team Fahs are all en route to Chucktown for Turkey Consumption. It ought'a be rad. Pictures? Let's hope so. Either way, happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck you and your holiday yippee cheer. holidays are for people who own homes and live in them and dont vacate and dissasemble their lives every 6-18months.
gobblegobble.
-anvil rabbitt