Friday, November 11, 2005

Well, Come To My Damn Block

table items

Archetypal Faux-guchi hipster coffee table.

● Apparently, this is where a certain Srachichan genius will be working. How fucking awesome is that? On a related note, I've been sitting on the following for a while now: Required Reading for all of those involved with Swillpro.

● My man Jush! Coming to Chucktown!Sure to tip the score in his favor! Hipping me to shit like this! (Pictures to infuriate Babyface coming soon.)

● Higginbotham (now in Texas, not in Gotham) knows these people, and they seem to be pretty darn talented.

pixel maybe

Insanely good shit on the way? Possibly.

● Yo, I keep leaving comments on Bryson & Co.'s blog, & linking to 'em and shit. So holler back! Damn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like John Lee Supertaster as I veiw that Pilot logo. I'm gonna go ahead and spell "view" right.
Also, akaaquaculture totally says what's up.
As soon as we learn how, like, we're gonna link it-- but if you think you'll get exposure then-- (I doubt you even think it.) (I'm going on tour tomorrow, so you may not be able to reach me.)
I tell you what I think: I think some freakin' lowcountry designer paper-burners have caused the price of the Sunday Times to go through the roof, 'cause I CAN'T SEEM TO GET ONE.