Monday, November 28, 2005

Rumble Young Man Rumble

de la high

• The Fam rolls into town, the kid gets new kicks. (Meanwhile, Oakland sweats.) Despite the constant presence of the fire department, I'd say it was a great visit. I think I gained like fifteen pounds in forty-eight hours!

Bus-a-bus gets a haircut. Flipmode!

planets

• You know, whether it's the Digables getting back together, or, like, The Fugees or The Pixies, the message is clear: we are all getting old.

raiTV

• ITEM:

Was one Mr. Bo Fahs seen about a certain shed in a certain place called Camdonia on a secret one-day engagement? Hmm. Sources indicate that much poker and new xBOx all night dork out sessions took place with a reckless disregard for sleep. (not pictured: every video game and DVD ever produced)

• Yeah, so it's late and it's been a while. I figured I'd just load it up with pictures.

• Lastly, I was going to end with another "Rainuts is gay" links, but I have decided against it. If you want the one-stepper, ask for my sister. I will, however, provide a preview for Raiford's next Halloween costume.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're ALL getting old?!? didn't we just establish that a certain young bo is still within the age limit on picking up highschool girls? i believe we did.

Theresa said...

I want to apologize for not returning the comment sooner, i thought you were spam.

I see that you are, instead, mind-boggling and philosophical and it may take me a great deal of time to understand you. I have a great deal of time.

Anonymous said...

whoa. I on the other hand, do not have a great deal of time. I actually have very little time. Even a little less than you, seeing as how I'm older. But you smoke more still, I think, so it may all even out. I wish I was mind-boggling. You know what IS mind-boggling? Those friggin' costumes! Now that's GAY! (and by "gay" I mean "awesome", non-sarcastically, thanks.)

The Devil Himself said...

Usually I don't post comments on my own blog. In fact, I believe this to be the first time. But I felt that some clarification was i order. Just for the record, I am not "me." I hope that eliminates some confusion.

Anonymous said...

I hope I didn't just cock-block you on the world wide web.