Friday, November 18, 2005

The Takeover

TOP STORY

farina deck

boxes of em

• My first deck design for Pilot just came out! (!!) You have no idea how stoked I am. I can't even talk about it very much. Far too excited. Much more Pilot news is coming soon, so stay tuned.

• The new Fourstar DVD is the very thing fans of the Gonz have been waiting for since forever. And it really is enough to tide you over for another twenty years or so. You hear that? That's the sound of a million kids assembling big weird-ass cruising set-ups.

• I now live seven blocks from a brand spankin' new Urban Outfitters. You must know how conflicted I am about that.

• Another collection of the worst album covers ever.

• I can't believe there's a band called The Kooks and neither me nor E. Lamar Monkeyfist are in it.

• Speaking of kooks, I don't know why I am doomed to resemble every brown-haired kook
with a beard that comes along. I wish it could stop without me having to shave it off.

Let's go, Esco! (via The Beautiful Hustle.)

Hover chair?!

• Old Rainuts won't update his blog. I wonder what he's up to. I bet he's catching up on his reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a picture of a girl sitting indian style leg cross style. you can do it.

mary said...

the look-alike photos are hilarious, hope i didn't wake mom up with that laughin'. no, really...