Friday, August 12, 2005

packed up 107

All packed away in the van, operating from makeshift locale. Bored enough to delay my own hiatus. (Oh, and I think either Higginblatt's next work or Shamanzo's next record ought to be called "A NY Minute." Now. Fight over that!)

Appropos of previously discussed music, I have taken the time to upload two tracks. One from Dangerdoom featuring - gasp! - Carl and Meatwad on vocals, and one from Sarchichan Supergroup .45 & A Shovel.

Can't hear 'em?

Maybe wearing your own name on your shirt is bad taste. But that one on the left is fire. (word to The Kid Catch.)

I just received The Naked Cosmos DVD in the mail. Maybe it's just because I'm such a fan of Beto and Public Access, but, um, I can't stop laughing.

Leaving tomorrow. Coming back tomorrow. Leaving again Tuesday. Man, I don't know.

lotto losing

Meanwhile, I just be blowing money like I got the shit or something.

More soon. Or a while later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lottery tickets because they are the fastest way I can get to retirement or at least a good night of fun. I also love bubble wrap. JOOSH OUT

Anonymous said...

are you bringing your webcam?

Anonymous said...

i'm fuckin' posting, yos...blow me...rainuts

Anonymous said...

i'm not a blogger, so the thing i originally typed got lost when i had to switch to anonymo-status...i guess i could take the time to retype it...message reads "i'm posting yo's...blow me" - sincerity abounding, rainuts