Sunday, August 07, 2005

Horray! For Dizzle!

Insanity in SA

bo & josh

Adjusted "Insanity in San Antonio" logo above. (And, from 2 years ago, the only good picture of me & the Rai Chile in existence.)

These motherfuckers done lost they minds.

So, August 5th was the Dizzle's birthday. Your boy is, as always, broke. But, shit, man. If I had the money, it would be on.

I'm late on this one. There's this show on ESPN2 called "It's The Shoes," (no official link) hosted by old Cucumber Slice. Sneaker heads like Spike Lee and Dame Dash talking about M.O.'s & Butter Cookies. The whole time I was thinking, "Man. Does Oak watch this shit? (Does he read this shit?) Do they even get cable out at 641 these days? Don't make me come out there and sleep on the pee pee couch and pay for the shit myself."

Lo-ha told me that I don't look like I am the person in the pictures of me that were taken when I was young.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 641 section had me laughing my venerial disease ridden dick off.

you dont look like you in young pictures because no ones ever seen you without a beard and the existence of your face is questionable.

Anonymous said...

i'm so behind the times...i still have a hard time picturing you with a beard...and you were such a cute little kid, maybe you WERE SWITCHED!