Sunday, August 28, 2005

So. Yeah. Tuesday ought to be the day. Um. I've been keeping up with the comments, though, and I am happy to say that I don't know who some of you are. Excellent. I love that cats don't identify themselves on there, like, just to get back at me for not explaining to anyone what I'm talking about ever.

In the library at school all the computers are slow and you need to know like 5000 codes to get on any of them and when you ask the dude next to you where, you know, like your particular computer station prints to, he directs you to the wrong printer and then farts outrageously while you're gone and you just have to figure it out for yourself and not vomit.

I heard DiFlank hucked a goddamned giant scatter shrapnel bucket of silverware at his manager. I heard Nebraska performed a somewhat inappropriate wedding Scottish wedding anthem. I heard Higginblaze is replacing herself. I hear so many things.

What's today? Sunday? Shit. Not having the internet is the lamest problem ever not only because it really sucks, but because you feel and look and sound fucking lame if you ever complain about it.

Ecch.

Anyway. Tuesday. Hopefully, I'll see all of you there.

No comments: