Thursday, August 11, 2005

[part 2]

[part 2] cover front

Received a package from Hiebredond today containing the new .45 & a Shovel. So many damn Sarchichans on that cover. Making for initial proud-happy \ lonely-jealous reaction. Already having a strange day.

So, um. I'll post a track, with the band's permission. You guys let me know. That way your music could be exposed to six or seven other people.

hospital ooze

I'll be keeping any critical commentary for the time being, because I am a born Keeper of It. I will say, though, that the boys made come true a life long dream, since now I have a cryptic liner note shout out. (Blue added for contrast effect.)

Elsewise: I'm not sure, but I think Curtains'll be without update for a few days, seeing as how I gotta move back to Chucktown in the next little while. So the Ancient iMac will be out of commission for a hot minute.

And now, some bullshit:

Bad enough to make Myspace not gay? Almost.

(Don't myspace me. I will not respond. It's nothing personal.)

OK, yeah. You're just going to have to go ahead and release this shit this instant and give it to me.

There is something to be said for this. (via Tha Tap.)

Also. Seriously. Relax.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post any track you want and you are not a born keeper at all so why don't you do what you do and not keep it and be a critic and shell out some bad-but-good-because-any-is-good press on the fourth release on Swillpro records. Oh yeah and will you ask that column you write for if they will get us a distribution deal in England?
Right on.
Anvil

Anonymous said...

If I find any Thai children in boxes when you move in I am going to start a funny sweatshop in our apartment and capitalize on their awesomeness. To the max.

Anonymous said...

A "funny sweatshop," eh?