Tuesday, August 02, 2005

In the Name of Harman ...

marlboros

Old Hova interview Over at Unkut.

I been hearing stirrings of a new .45 & a Shovel. Words like "fire" and "four alarm blaze" tossed around like it doesn't even begin to describe. I, for one, can't wait.

Wait. What? (riding Catchdini's jock.)

Pete's on the cover of the new Interview. (File under "Life After Libertines" sub-heading "Maybe Only I Still Care Kind Of.")

So, driving through Savannah yesterday, me & Lydia & the Dizzle came across this bizarre CD-R attached to a tree with, like, a thumbtack. (Not exactly what it looked like.) "4" written on it with a Sharpie. "I hope we're not interfering with a scavenger hunt," said LL. Messages from beyond? Shamanistic winning lottery numbers? Ingenious demo tape guerilla marketing? Oh, the intrigue. But we went and got it and it was just fucking this mix of terrible country music. Alas, Alack.

Last trivia night tonight. More soon.

No comments: